The Australian National Cabinet met on the 8th May 2020 and agreed to implement a National 3-Step Plan to get the Australian economy back to a sustainable level. Please click here for full media release.
Then, on the 10th May 2020 the Western Australia government announced Phase 2 of the easing of restrictions for WA which will come into effect on Monday 18th May 2020. Please click here for FAQ's.
For our future guests of the resort, this announcement will see the following facilitates of Pullman Bunker Bay Resort Due changed effective Monday 18th May 2020:
* Other Side of the Moon Restaurant (breakfast) will be open from 7-11am on Sat-Sun and 8-11am Mon-Fri serving our Full Buffet Breakfast (note: COVID safe measures will be in place which may affect efficiency of service such as but not limited to, the maximum capacity of 20 guests within the venue at any given time – bookings are essential);
* Other Side of the Moon Restaurant (dinner) will be open from 5pm each night and closing at 8pm Sun-Thurs and 9pm on Fri-Sat nights (note: COVID safe measures will be in place which may affect efficiency of service such as but not limited to, the maximum capacity of 20 guests within the venue at any given time – bookings are essential);
* Villa Catering will be operating 24hrs 7 days a week.
* Our infinity pool and gym will remain closed due to the inability for the resort to manage the maximum of 20 guests within this area at any given time. We do apologise for this inconvenience.
* Vie Spa remains closed under government restrictions.
Resort management have introduced a COVID-Safe Plan, effective Monday 18th May. Some of these measures (of which are to minimise the spread of COVID-19 and ensure the safety and wellbeing of our guests, team, suppliers and contractors) may either impact the efficiency of some of our services previously offered or have a different process to what guests may have previously experienced before.
We apologise in advance for this but please bear with us whilst we adjust to this ‘new normal’ to meet the governments social distancing measures of ensuring wherever possible a 1.5m space between each other and having a 4m2 space for each person to play our part in ensuring a COVID-Safe environment for all.
The perfect wedding requires a unique and breathtakingly beautiful location. Pullman Resort Bunker Bay offers truly romantic wedding venues by the beach in the Margaret River Region, nestled against a magical backdrop of a stunning secluded bay and the majestic Cape Naturaliste National Park. Download our Wedding Kit and start planning your special wedding day near Dunsborough or see how blissful your wedding day could be by watching our wedding videos.
Margaret River Region Wedding Ceremony Venues
Overlooking the expanse of the majestic Indian Ocean and resort grounds, Pullman Bunker Bay Resort offers the perfect backdrop for your ceremony. Bunker Bay beach and surrounding areas also offer a range of outdoor settings with stunning views.
Margaret River Region Wedding Reception Venues
Choose from our array of elegant venues or range of flexible outdoor marquees, with the additional option of lunch time receptions or sunset pre-drinks on our terrace overlooking Bunker Bay.
Margaret River Region Commitment Ceremonies
At Pullman Bunker Bay Resort we believe that all love is equal. Regardless of your gender or cultural background, our dedicated team will work with you to create a romantic day you will never forget.
Margaret River Region Wedding Accommodation
Pullman Bunker Bay Resort offers your friends and family special accommodation rates for their stay during your wedding. Contact our Wedding Coordinator on 61 8 9756 9100 for more details.
Each wedding at Pullman Bunker Bay Resort is unique. These experiences have been captured by Pullman brides and grooms, their guests and our valued wedding suppliers – as seen through their eyes (and smartphones!). For further information on wedding venues seen here, contact our wedding coordinator on 61 8 9756 9106.
STAY IN TOUCH AND CONNECTED TO ALL THE NEWS AND HAPPENINGS