The Australian National Cabinet met on the 8th May 2020 and agreed to implement a National 3-Step Plan to get the Australian economy back to a sustainable level. Please click here for full media release.
Then, on the 22nd June 2020 the Western Australia government announced Phase 4 of the easing of restrictions for WA which will come into effect on Saturday 27th June 2020. Please click here for FAQ's.
For our future guests of the resort, this announcement will see the following facilitates of Pullman Bunker Bay Resort modified or re-opened (potentially under restrictions) effective Saturday 27th June 2020:
* Other Side of the Moon Restaurant (breakfast) will be open from 7am to 11am each day of the week, serving our full buffet breakfast (note: COVID safe measures will be in place which may affect efficiency of service such as but not limited to, the maximum capacity of 130 guests within the venue at any given time to ensure 2sqm for every guest is respected);
* Other Side of the Moon Restaurant (lunch & dinner) will be served all day from 12pm to 10pm each day of the week (note: COVID safe measures will be in place which may affect efficiency of service such as but not limited to, the maximum capacity of 130 guests within the venue at any given time to ensure 2sqm for every guest is respected);
* Villa Catering will be operating daily from 7am through to 10pm each day of the week;;
* Our infinity pool, gym, tennis courts and BBQ areas are all available for guest use;
* Vie Spa will be operating under the following trading hours: Friday and Saturday 10am to 6pm and Sunday through to Thursday 10am to 2pm;
Resort management have introduced a COVID-Safe Plan, effective Monday 18th May. Some of these measures (of which are to minimise the spread of COVID-19 and ensure the safety and wellbeing of our guests, team, suppliers and contractors) may either impact the efficiency of some of our services previously offered or have a different process to what guests may have previously experienced before.
We apologise in advance for this but please bear with us whilst we adjust to this ‘new normal’ to meet the governments social distancing measures of ensuring wherever possible a 1.5m space between each other and having a 2sqm space for each person to play our part in ensuring a COVID-Safe environment for all.
A personal welcome to Pullman Bunker Bay Resort, located in the superb South West of Western Australia, nestled alongside the crystal clear waters of beautiful Bunker Bay in the Margaret River Wine Region.
Our Margaret River resort sets the environmental benchmark in upscale Margaret River accommodation. Contemporary in style and unmatched in attentive service where you can check in and chill out with a sense of calm and serenity. Explore the magical Margaret River region with its exceptional wineries and plethora of unique leisure activities at our Dunsborough Accommodation, Pullman Bunker Bay Resort.
Pullman Bunker Bay Resort is the Gold Medal winner of the prestigious 2019 WA Tourism Awards 'Luxury Accommodation' and 'Business Event Venues' categories as well as being awarded Silver at the 2020 Australian Tourism Awards in 'Luxury Accommodation' and Bronze in 'Business Event Venue'.
Pullman Bunker Bay Resort
42 Bunker Bay Road Naturaliste WA 6281 Australia
Each guest at Pullman Bunker Bay resort is unique and no stay is the same. Here is a selection of our guests’ experiences at Pullman Bunker Bay resort through their eyes (and smartphones!). We hope you enjoy their unique insights into our hotel!
STAY IN TOUCH AND CONNECTED TO ALL THE NEWS AND HAPPENINGS