Three Bedroom Villa
The resort offers one beautifully spacious three bedroom villa sleeping up to six guests, or up to seven guests using rollaway beds. Alternatively, three bedroom villas can also be created by combining a two bedroom villa with a studio villa via an interconnecting door.
Please note your preferred bedding configuration in the comments section when making your reservation online.
AVAILABLE BEDDING CONFIGURATIONS
- 3 x King Beds
- 2 x King Beds and 2 x Single Beds
- 1 x King Bed and 4 x Single Beds
- Additional rollaway beds available for AUD $50 per rollaway bed, per night
- Two large bathrooms (3 bedroom apartment) or three large bathrooms (studio villa + 2 bedroom villa with interconnecting door)
- In room safe
- Three separate bedrooms
- Self controlled air conditioning
- Laundry facilities including washing machine and dryer
- Bathrobes, hair dryer (1200-1600 watts) and luxury C.O. Bigelow Apothecaries amenities
- Bluetooth clock radio
- Spacious, well-lit work desk
- Security key access
- Well-equipped kitchenette with electric cooktop, microwave and dishwasher
- Private, furnished outdoor setting with native garden views
- 24-hour room service
- Minibar on request
- Complimentary cots for infants on request
- 49” Smart UHD TV (BYO device, using mirroring capability)
- Open living/dining area
- Complimentary WIFI internet access
- Iron and ironing board
Spacious open plan room with combined bedroom and living area, king-size bed, polished floorboards and limestone feature walls, marble en-suite bathroom with deep soaking bath and shower, cooktop, microwave, private furnished terrace with tranquil native garden views.
Studio Lake View
Spacious open plan room with combined bedroom and living area king bed polished floorboards and limestone feature walls marble ensuite bathroom with deep soak bath and shower microwave oven private furnished terrace with lake views.
One Bedroom Lake View
Located lakeside adjacent to direct access to Bunker Bay Beach. 1 bedroom villas feature an open living-dining area, separate spacious bedroom, bathroom with deep bath and shower and kitchen dining area private balcony overlooking the resort lake.
Two Bedroom Villa
2 bedroom villas feature cathedral ceilings, limestone feature walls and polished timber floors complemented by full kitchen, 2 bathrooms, lounge and dining area, laundry and private terrace with native garden views.
At Pullman Bunker Bay Resort we provide accessible holiday accommodation in the Margaret River Region that caters for guests with a disability and less-mobile holidaymakers.