At Pullman Bunker Bay Resort we provide accessible holiday accommodation in the Margaret River Region that caters for guests with a disability and less-mobile holidaymakers.
Our friendly team understand your personal needs if you have a disability, use a wheelchair or if you travel with a carer or a guide dog and will ensure that your accessible-holiday dreams come true.
GETTING AROUND THE RESORT
- Accessible car bays are available closest to the resort's main entrance
- A complimentary buggy service is available when moving between the central facility building and your villa, or for any assistance with your luggage
- An accessible lift is located in the central facility building for assistance moving from the reception area to the bar. Access to the restaurant is via reception and no lift access is needed.
- Native garden views
- King bed or two single beds
- Spacious accessible bathrooms including wheel-in showers with hand rails
- Guide dogs permitted
- Wheelchair access
- Complimentary cots for infants on request
- Spacious, well-lit work desk
- Bluetooth clock radio
- 24-hour room service
- Well-equipped kitchenette with electric cooktop, microwave and dishwasher
- Self controlled air conditioning
- Iron and ironing board
- Reduced mobility facilities including, wide doors, low power switches and additional space around the bed
- In room safe
- Security key access
- Minibar on request
- Bathrobes, hair dryer (1200-1600 watts) and luxury C.O. Bigelow Apothecaries amenities
- Complimentary WIFI internet access
- 45 - 50m2
Spacious open plan room with combined bedroom and living area, king-size bed, polished floorboards and limestone feature walls, marble en-suite bathroom with deep soaking bath and shower, cooktop, microwave, private furnished terrace with tranquil native garden views.
Studio Lake View
Spacious open plan room with combined bedroom and living area king bed polished floorboards and limestone feature walls marble ensuite bathroom with deep soak bath and shower microwave oven private furnished terrace with lake views.
One Bedroom Lake View
Located lakeside adjacent to direct access to Bunker Bay Beach. 1 bedroom villas feature an open living-dining area, separate spacious bedroom, bathroom with deep bath and shower and kitchen dining area private balcony overlooking the resort lake.
Two Bedroom Villa
2 bedroom villas feature cathedral ceilings, limestone feature walls and polished timber floors complemented by full kitchen, 2 bathrooms, lounge and dining area, laundry and private terrace with native garden views.
Three Bedroom Villa
The resort offers one beautifully spacious three bedroom villa sleeping up to six guests, or up to seven guests using rollaway beds. Alternatively, three bedroom villas can also be created by combining a two bedroom villa with a studio villa via an interconnecting door.