PULLMAN BUNKER BAY RESORT LOCATION
There are many ways to reach the Margaret River Region, including by car, bus and helicopter via Pullman's private resort helipad. Read on for more information.
- From Perth take the Kwinana Freeway and continue South along the Forest - Bussell Highway to Bunbury.
- At the Bunbury roundabout follow the signs to Busselton and then take the Busselton bypass to Dunsborough.
- Turn right off Caves Road into Cape Naturaliste Road this is clearly marked after the turn off into Dunsborough -go straight through 2 roundabouts and turn right 200 metres after the second roundabout.
- The right turn off to Pullman Resort is via Bunker Bay Road - about 10 minutes drive from town.
A comfortable express coach service runs between Perth Airport (Domestic and International terminals) and the Perth CBD to Dunsborough, with taxis available to transport you between Dunsborough and Pullman Resort. It is recommended that you pre-book your taxi in advance.
- For the latest bus pricing and timetables visit South West Coachlines.
- For taxi bookings call 61 8 9756 8688 or visit Dunsborough Taxis.
Scenic Helicopters provide exclusive transfers to and from Perth Airport and can deliver you to Pullman Bunker Bay utilising the resort's private on-site helipad. For more information visit Scenic Helicopters.
Airport distances from Pullman Resort:
- PERTH AIRPORT (264.00 km / 164.04 mi)
- BUSSELTON AIRPORT (45.40 km / 28.21 mi)