Studio Lake View
Spacious open plan room with combined bedroom and living area king bed polished floorboards and limestone feature walls marble ensuite bathroom with deep soak bath and shower microwave oven private furnished terrace with lake views.
All lake view villas come with Nespresso machine.
- Iron and ironing board
- Large bathroom with indulgent deep bath
- Bathrobes, hair dryer (1200-1600 watts) and luxury C.O. Bigelow Apothecaries amenities
- Spacious, well-lit work desk
- Security key access
- King size bed in bedroom
- 24-hour room service
- Self controlled air conditioning
- Private, furnished deck with lake views
- Complimentary cots for infants on request
- Bluetooth clock radio
- 49” Smart UHD TV (BYO device, using mirroring capability)
- 45 - 50m2
- Minibar on request
- In room safe
- WIFI internet access (charges apply unless a Le Club AccorHotels member)
- Microwave, toaster and sink
- Nespresso Coffee Machine
Spacious open plan room with combined bedroom and living area, king-size bed, polished floorboards and limestone feature walls, marble en-suite bathroom with deep soaking bath and shower, cooktop, microwave, private furnished terrace with tranquil native garden views.
One Bedroom Lake View
Located lakeside adjacent to direct access to Bunker Bay Beach. 1 bedroom villas feature an open living-dining area, separate spacious bedroom, bathroom with deep bath and shower and kitchen dining area private balcony overlooking the resort lake.
Two Bedroom Villa
2 bedroom villas feature cathedral ceilings, limestone feature walls and polished timber floors complemented by full kitchen, 2 bathrooms, lounge and dining area, laundry and private terrace with native garden views.
Three Bedroom Villa
The resort offers one beautifully spacious three bedroom villa sleeping up to six guests, or up to seven guests using rollaway beds. Alternatively, three bedroom villas can also be created by combining a two bedroom villa with a studio villa via an interconnecting door.
At Pullman Bunker Bay Resort we provide accessible holiday accommodation in the Margaret River Region that caters for guests with a disability and less-mobile holidaymakers.