Choosing a destination is a matter of taste, and with an instant discount in the bar or restaurant and daily breakfast overlooking Bunker Bay, Delicious Escape by Pullman is an experience full of flavour.
Your Delicious Escape package includes:
- 2 nights’ or more in one of our luxuriously appointed villas
- Buffet breakfast overlooking stunning Bunker Bay each morning of your stay
- 10% discount on purchases made in the hotel bar or restaurant
- 2pm late check-out, subject to availability
For reservations, book online or call +61 8 9756 9100.
*Package is subject to availability, excluding special event dates. Minimum 2-night stay required. Package cannot be combined with any other promotion, offer or discount. 10% discount excludes alcoholic drinks and is only available at the resort's restaurant and bar (excludes mini-bar and room service). 10% discount cannot be combined with the Accor Plus discount or any other dining discount program. Late check-out is subject to availability on the morning of departure. Full amount of stay is payable in advance by credit card at booking time. The amount due is not refundable even if the booking is cancelled or modified. Advertised rate is based on twin share.
About Pullman Bunker Bay Resort
Enchanting Pullman Resort Bunker Bay is an idyllic 5-star retreat 3 hours south of Perth in the heart of Western Australia’s world renowned Margaret River wine region.
Nestled on the pure white sands and azure waters of tranquil Bunker Bay and spanning 35 acres of beautifully landscaped native gardens, this luxurious beachfront resort is bordered by the Cape Naturaliste National Park and is the ideal location to explore the Margaret River region's applauded wineries and breathtaking natural beauty.
Luxuriously appointed studio, 1, 2 and 3-bedroom bungalow-style villas offer space to relax and unwind. Enjoy modern amenities, indulgent bathrooms with deep bath tubs and floor to ceiling windows that showcase native garden or lake vistas.
Explore the Margaret River Region
Relax. Explore. Wine and Dine. No matter what time of year you choose to visit, the Margaret River region is an exhilarating tapestry of natural wonders, award-winning wineries, spectacular beaches, outstanding cuisine, majestic forests, unique wildlife and so much more.
It is one of Western Australia’s most popular holiday destinations, and it is not hard to see why…
- Climb to the top of historic Cape Naturaliste Lighthouse and hear a ghost story or two
- Discover a new favourite drop with a private wine tour
- Enjoy an exhilarating whale watching experience that the kids will rave about for years to come
- Take the ultimate ‘selfie’ at famous Sugar Loaf Rock
- Indulge in luxurious spa experiences, with romantic couple’s suites just for two
- … or simply kick back by the fire with a glass of award-winning local Cabernet Sauvignon in hand and a good book in the other!
With so many things to see, taste and experience you’ll need at least a few days to explore.
So take your time. Stay awhile. Spend quality time with someone special, or together as a family.
Ready to plan your adventure? Discover more attractions at www.margaretriver.com
Some images thanks to Tourism Western Australia.