An inspiring room with ocean views and opening floor to ceiling windows for fresh air and a bounty of natural light.
Designed to embrace the resort’s magical great outdoors, the new Sugarloaf Rock space - previously two small rooms - has been opened up to create a larger, light-filled space, which can now accommodate up to 70 guests cocktail style, 30 guests in u-shape or boardroom set up.
The upgrade features 70 square metres of pillar-less meeting space with spectacular vistas across Bunker Bay and the Indian Ocean, while floor to ceiling windows open onto a private outdoor terrace, perfect for energising meeting breaks.
Meeting planners can also meet and connect with technological ease utilising Pullman’s latest additions in audio visual technology. The Sugarloaf Rock room now features a new speaker system for optimal sound clarity, TV point for easy presentation connectivity, roaming microphone and complimentary Wi-Fi.
- Capacity: 18 – 70 GUESTS
- Stunning ocean views with doors that open to private outdoor terrace
- Pillar-less function space with ocean views
- 70sqm of function space
- In-house audio visual including flipcharts., Additional audio visual arranged on request (charges may apply)
- Complimentary iced water, mints, pens and notepads
- Complimentary WiFi in your function room
To find out more about holding your next meeting or conference with us in the breathtaking Margaret River Region, contact us or request a proposal.