The Australian National Cabinet met on the 8th May 2020 and agreed to implement a National 3-Step Plan to get the Australian economy back to a sustainable level. Please click here for full media release.
Then, on the 22nd June 2020 the Western Australia government announced Phase 4 of the easing of restrictions for WA which will come into effect on Saturday 27th June 2020. Please click here for FAQ's.
For our future guests of the resort, this announcement will see the following facilitates of Pullman Bunker Bay Resort modified or re-opened (potentially under restrictions) effective Saturday 27th June 2020:
* Other Side of the Moon Restaurant (breakfast) will be open from 7am to 11am each day of the week, serving our full buffet breakfast (note: COVID safe measures will be in place which may affect efficiency of service such as but not limited to, the maximum capacity of 130 guests within the venue at any given time to ensure 2sqm for every guest is respected);
* Other Side of the Moon Restaurant (lunch & dinner) will be served all day from 12pm to 10pm each day of the week (note: COVID safe measures will be in place which may affect efficiency of service such as but not limited to, the maximum capacity of 130 guests within the venue at any given time to ensure 2sqm for every guest is respected);
* Villa Catering will be operating daily from 7am through to 10pm each day of the week;;
* Our infinity pool, gym, tennis courts and BBQ areas are all available for guest use;
* Vie Spa will be operating under the following trading hours: Friday and Saturday 10am to 6pm and Sunday through to Thursday 10am to 2pm;
Resort management have introduced a COVID-Safe Plan, effective Monday 18th May. Some of these measures (of which are to minimise the spread of COVID-19 and ensure the safety and wellbeing of our guests, team, suppliers and contractors) may either impact the efficiency of some of our services previously offered or have a different process to what guests may have previously experienced before.
We apologise in advance for this but please bear with us whilst we adjust to this ‘new normal’ to meet the governments social distancing measures of ensuring wherever possible a 1.5m space between each other and having a 2sqm space for each person to play our part in ensuring a COVID-Safe environment for all.
The perfect wedding requires a unique and breathtakingly beautiful location. Pullman Resort Bunker Bay offers truly romantic wedding venues by the beach in the Margaret River Region, nestled against a magical backdrop of a stunning secluded bay and the majestic Cape Naturaliste National Park. Download our Wedding Kit and start planning your special wedding day near Dunsborough or see how blissful your wedding day could be by watching our wedding videos.
Margaret River Region Wedding Ceremony Venues
Overlooking the expanse of the majestic Indian Ocean and resort grounds, Pullman Bunker Bay Resort offers the perfect backdrop for your ceremony. Bunker Bay beach and surrounding areas also offer a range of outdoor settings with stunning views.
Margaret River Region Wedding Reception Venues
Choose from our array of elegant venues or range of flexible outdoor marquees, with the additional option of lunch time receptions or sunset pre-drinks on our terrace overlooking Bunker Bay.
Margaret River Region Commitment Ceremonies
At Pullman Bunker Bay Resort we believe that all love is equal. Regardless of your gender or cultural background, our dedicated team will work with you to create a romantic day you will never forget.
Margaret River Region Wedding Accommodation
Pullman Bunker Bay Resort offers your friends and family special accommodation rates for their stay during your wedding. Contact our Wedding Coordinator on 61 8 9756 9100 for more details.
Each wedding at Pullman Bunker Bay Resort is unique. These experiences have been captured by Pullman brides and grooms, their guests and our valued wedding suppliers – as seen through their eyes (and smartphones!). For further information on wedding venues seen here, contact our wedding coordinator on 61 8 9756 9106.
STAY IN TOUCH AND CONNECTED TO ALL THE NEWS AND HAPPENINGS