The Australian National Cabinet met on the 8th May 2020 and agreed to implement a National 3-Step Plan to get the Australian economy back to a sustainable level. Please click here for full media release.
Then, on the 22nd June 2020 the Western Australia government announced Phase 4 of the easing of restrictions for WA which will come into effect on Saturday 27th June 2020. Please click here for FAQ's.
For our future guests of the resort, this announcement will see the following facilitates of Pullman Bunker Bay Resort modified or re-opened (potentially under restrictions) effective Saturday 27th June 2020:
* Other Side of the Moon Restaurant (breakfast) will be open from 7am to 11am each day of the week, serving our full buffet breakfast (note: COVID safe measures will be in place which may affect efficiency of service such as but not limited to, the maximum capacity of 130 guests within the venue at any given time to ensure 2sqm for every guest is respected);
* Other Side of the Moon Restaurant (lunch & dinner) will be served all day from 12pm to 10pm each day of the week (note: COVID safe measures will be in place which may affect efficiency of service such as but not limited to, the maximum capacity of 130 guests within the venue at any given time to ensure 2sqm for every guest is respected);
* Villa Catering will be operating daily from 7am through to 10pm each day of the week;;
* Our infinity pool, gym, tennis courts and BBQ areas are all available for guest use;
* Vie Spa will be operating under the following trading hours: Friday and Saturday 10am to 6pm and Sunday through to Thursday 10am to 2pm;
Resort management have introduced a COVID-Safe Plan, effective Monday 18th May. Some of these measures (of which are to minimise the spread of COVID-19 and ensure the safety and wellbeing of our guests, team, suppliers and contractors) may either impact the efficiency of some of our services previously offered or have a different process to what guests may have previously experienced before.
We apologise in advance for this but please bear with us whilst we adjust to this ‘new normal’ to meet the governments social distancing measures of ensuring wherever possible a 1.5m space between each other and having a 2sqm space for each person to play our part in ensuring a COVID-Safe environment for all.
Delight in the bounty of the South West with a superb array of dining options at Pullman Bunker Bay Resort, including a breathtaking ocean-view alfresco terrace and captivating stone fireplaces that come alive during the winter months... the perfect spot to sample the region's award-winning wines. To avoid disappointment we strongly recommend that you make your restaurant reservation prior to checking in at the resort. Call 61 8 9756 9100 to book your table or book online with Table Plus.
So sit back, relax and taste your way around the Margaret River Region's unique flavours while enjoying views of Bunker Bay at our Dunsborough restaurant and bar.
Hotel License No: 6010099051
Licensee: Pullman Bunker Bay Resort
WARNING - Under the Liquor Control Act 1988, it is an offence:
- to sell or supply liquor to a person under the age of 18 years on licensed or regulated premises; or
- for a person under the age of 18 years to purchase, or attempt to purchase, liquor on licensed or regulated premises.
These delicious Margaret River Region experiences have been captured through the eyes of our guests (and their smartphones!). From soaking up the view to indulging in decadent desserts – welcome to dining at Pullman.
STAY IN TOUCH AND CONNECTED TO ALL THE NEWS AND HAPPENINGS