The Australian National Cabinet met on the 8th May 2020 and agreed to implement a National 3-Step Plan to get the Australian economy back to a sustainable level. Please click here for full media release.
Then, on the 10th May 2020 the Western Australia government announced Phase 2 of the easing of restrictions for WA which will come into effect on Monday 18th May 2020. Please click here for FAQ's.
For our future guests of the resort, this announcement will see the following facilitates of Pullman Bunker Bay Resort Due changed effective Monday 18th May 2020:
* Other Side of the Moon Restaurant (breakfast) will be open from 7-11am on Sat-Sun and 8-11am Mon-Fri serving our Full Buffet Breakfast (note: COVID safe measures will be in place which may affect efficiency of service such as but not limited to, the maximum capacity of 20 guests within the venue at any given time – bookings are essential);
* Other Side of the Moon Restaurant (dinner) will be open from 5pm each night and closing at 8pm Sun-Thurs and 9pm on Fri-Sat nights (note: COVID safe measures will be in place which may affect efficiency of service such as but not limited to, the maximum capacity of 20 guests within the venue at any given time – bookings are essential);
* Villa Catering will be operating 24hrs 7 days a week.
* Our infinity pool and gym will remain closed due to the inability for the resort to manage the maximum of 20 guests within this area at any given time. We do apologise for this inconvenience.
* Vie Spa remains closed under government restrictions.
Resort management have introduced a COVID-Safe Plan, effective Monday 18th May. Some of these measures (of which are to minimise the spread of COVID-19 and ensure the safety and wellbeing of our guests, team, suppliers and contractors) may either impact the efficiency of some of our services previously offered or have a different process to what guests may have previously experienced before.
We apologise in advance for this but please bear with us whilst we adjust to this ‘new normal’ to meet the governments social distancing measures of ensuring wherever possible a 1.5m space between each other and having a 4m2 space for each person to play our part in ensuring a COVID-Safe environment for all.
Delight in the bounty of the South West with a superb array of dining options at Pullman Bunker Bay Resort, including a breathtaking ocean-view alfresco terrace and captivating stone fireplaces that come alive during the winter months... the perfect spot to sample the region's award-winning wines. To avoid disappointment we strongly recommend that you make your restaurant reservation prior to checking in at the resort. Call 61 8 9756 9100 to book your table or book online with Table Plus.
So sit back, relax and taste your way around the Margaret River Region's unique flavours while enjoying views of Bunker Bay at our Dunsborough restaurant and bar.
Hotel License No: 6010099051
Licensee: Pullman Bunker Bay Resort
WARNING - Under the Liquor Control Act 1988, it is an offence:
- to sell or supply liquor to a person under the age of 18 years on licensed or regulated premises; or
- for a person under the age of 18 years to purchase, or attempt to purchase, liquor on licensed or regulated premises.
These delicious Margaret River Region experiences have been captured through the eyes of our guests (and their smartphones!). From soaking up the view to indulging in decadent desserts – welcome to dining at Pullman.
STAY IN TOUCH AND CONNECTED TO ALL THE NEWS AND HAPPENINGS