MEET / PLAY IN THE MARGARET RIVER REGION
The Australian National Cabinet met on the 22nd March 2020 and agreed to further action and support social distancing meausres that had already been put in place. As a result of this, Stage 1 restricts any licensed venue from opening* (full list available at https://www.pm.gov.au/media/update-coronavirus-measures-220320).
Due to this restriction, effective 12pm Monday 23rd March 2020, Other Side of the Moon Restaurant & Bar will be closed. For the avoidance of doubt, this closure also extends to our Pool Bar, Villa Catering and any business or leisure group function/event.
Further announcements made by the Prime Minister on the 24th March resulted in closures to Vie Spa, Fitness Room, Swimming Pool, Yoga and BBQ Areas effective from midnight Wednesday 25th March 2020.
Any questions around the impact of COVID-19 and these measures may be directed to the General Manager on Leighton.Yates@accor.com.
Offering 5-star conference venues and meeting rooms in the heart of the Margaret River region, Pullman Bunker Bay Resort Margaret River Region is a conference centre like no other. Featuring spectacular views, modern event spaces and more than 700sqm of function space, this impressive hotel provides unique event opportunities that are truly unforgettable. Elegantly appointed and beautifully functional, event spaces can be arranged in a variety of layouts, to suit everything from banquets and boardroom meetings, to cocktail parties and seminars.
Accommodating up to 400 guests, our function rooms for meetings and conferences in Margaret River feature Wi-Fi access and a range of modern conferencing equipment.
Partner packages, pre and post-function tours and entertainment can also be arranged.
Performance that meets your vibrant lifestyle
At Pullman we strip back dull meeting conventions and reinvent them with a new sense of energy and individual flair. An attitude that ensures your business agenda demands attention from everyone in the room.
The meeting experience at Pullman is designed to match your energetic lifestyle – one that blurs the lines between work and play. Where business is fun, connection is key, and big ideas are nurtured and valued. With a holistic approach that keeps your body as well as mind in peak condition, a meeting at Pullman keeps every attendee inspired, motivated and engaged.
Our conference kit has been designed to give you an overview of Pullman Bunker Bay Resort's plethora of conference venues and world class services and facilities. You'll also discover our various day delegate and menu options with sample menus provided.
If you are located in the Perth area, our city-based Business Development Manager, Olimpia Twiggs, is happy to meet with you to talk through your event requirements. Contact us or request a proposal.
World class meeting benefits and services
Let our award-winning events team ensure your next meeting or conference is a memorable success.
- Dedicated Event Manager from quote to conclusion
- Flexible, pillar-free function spaces
- Many function rooms offer natural light and ocean views
- Outdoor terrace suitable for breaks, entertaining and BBQs
- Chill-out spaces and pre-conference areas for relaxation and socialising
- Team building activities in Margaret River and surrounds including beach activities, golf, whale watching and wine tours
- Black out facility and adjustable lighting
- Complimentary Wi-Fi internet access throughout all internal venues
- Extensive audio-visual equipment hire available including data projectors, screens, lecterns and more
- Air-conditioned meeting rooms
Distances from Perth and major regional towns:
- BUNBURY (88.00 km / 54.68 mi)
- BUSSELTON (36.00 km / 22.37 mi)
- DUNSBOROUGH (12.60 km / 7.83 mi)
- MANDURAH (193.00 km / 119.92 mi)
- MARGARET RIVER (62.00 km / 38.53 mi)
- PERTH CBD (257.00 km / 159.69 mi)