MEET / PLAY IN THE MARGARET RIVER REGION
The Australian National Cabinet met on the 8th May 2020 and agreed to implement a National 3-Step Plan to get the Australian economy back to a sustainable level. Please click here for full media release.
Then, on the 22nd June 2020 the Western Australia government announced Phase 4 of the easing of restrictions for WA which will come into effect on Saturday 27th June 2020. Please click here for FAQ's.
For our future guests of the resort, this announcement will see the following facilitates of Pullman Bunker Bay Resort modified or re-opened (potentially under restrictions) effective Saturday 27th June 2020:
* Other Side of the Moon Restaurant (breakfast) will be open from 7am to 11am each day of the week, serving our full buffet breakfast (note: COVID safe measures will be in place which may affect efficiency of service such as but not limited to, the maximum capacity of 130 guests within the venue at any given time to ensure 2sqm for every guest is respected);
* Other Side of the Moon Restaurant (lunch & dinner) will be served all day from 12pm to 10pm each day of the week (note: COVID safe measures will be in place which may affect efficiency of service such as but not limited to, the maximum capacity of 130 guests within the venue at any given time to ensure 2sqm for every guest is respected);
* Villa Catering will be operating daily from 7am through to 10pm each day of the week;;
* Our infinity pool, gym, tennis courts and BBQ areas are all available for guest use;
* Vie Spa will be operating under the following trading hours: Friday and Saturday 10am to 6pm and Sunday through to Thursday 10am to 2pm;
Resort management have introduced a COVID-Safe Plan, effective Monday 18th May. Some of these measures (of which are to minimise the spread of COVID-19 and ensure the safety and wellbeing of our guests, team, suppliers and contractors) may either impact the efficiency of some of our services previously offered or have a different process to what guests may have previously experienced before.
We apologise in advance for this but please bear with us whilst we adjust to this ‘new normal’ to meet the governments social distancing measures of ensuring wherever possible a 1.5m space between each other and having a 2sqm space for each person to play our part in ensuring a COVID-Safe environment for all.
Offering 5-star conference venues and meeting rooms in the heart of the Margaret River region, Pullman Bunker Bay Resort Margaret River Region is a conference centre like no other. Featuring spectacular views, modern event spaces and more than 700sqm of function space, this impressive hotel provides unique event opportunities that are truly unforgettable. Elegantly appointed and beautifully functional, event spaces can be arranged in a variety of layouts, to suit everything from banquets and boardroom meetings, to cocktail parties and seminars.
Accommodating up to 400 guests, our function rooms for meetings and conferences in Margaret River feature Wi-Fi access and a range of modern conferencing equipment.
Partner packages, pre and post-function tours and entertainment can also be arranged.
Performance that meets your vibrant lifestyle
At Pullman we strip back dull meeting conventions and reinvent them with a new sense of energy and individual flair. An attitude that ensures your business agenda demands attention from everyone in the room.
The meeting experience at Pullman is designed to match your energetic lifestyle – one that blurs the lines between work and play. Where business is fun, connection is key, and big ideas are nurtured and valued. With a holistic approach that keeps your body as well as mind in peak condition, a meeting at Pullman keeps every attendee inspired, motivated and engaged.
Our conference kit has been designed to give you an overview of Pullman Bunker Bay Resort's plethora of conference venues and world class services and facilities. You'll also discover our various day delegate and menu options with sample menus provided.
If you are located in the Perth area, our city-based Business Development Manager, Olimpia Twiggs, is happy to meet with you to talk through your event requirements. Contact us or request a proposal.
World class meeting benefits and services
Let our award-winning events team ensure your next meeting or conference is a memorable success.
- Dedicated Event Manager from quote to conclusion
- Flexible, pillar-free function spaces
- Many function rooms offer natural light and ocean views
- Outdoor terrace suitable for breaks, entertaining and BBQs
- Chill-out spaces and pre-conference areas for relaxation and socialising
- Team building activities in Margaret River and surrounds including beach activities, golf, whale watching and wine tours
- Black out facility and adjustable lighting
- Complimentary Wi-Fi internet access throughout all internal venues
- Extensive audio-visual equipment hire available including data projectors, screens, lecterns and more
- Air-conditioned meeting rooms
Distances from Perth and major regional towns:
- BUNBURY (88.00 km / 54.68 mi)
- BUSSELTON (36.00 km / 22.37 mi)
- DUNSBOROUGH (12.60 km / 7.83 mi)
- MANDURAH (193.00 km / 119.92 mi)
- MARGARET RIVER (62.00 km / 38.53 mi)
- PERTH CBD (257.00 km / 159.69 mi)